How to Edit Valorant Clips for TikTok Premiere Pro: Released in 2020, Valorant is a first-person hero shooter game developed by Riot Games. Valorant was a hit soon after its release, with people organizing its tournaments all over the world and streaming their gameplays online on Twitch and TikTok.
Streaming your game on TikTok gets a bit tricky as you can only post 1-minute videos on the platform, and a typical Valorant game can last for up to 40 minutes on average. So, if you want to stream your gameplays on TikTok, you would need to heavily edit your Valorant clips and make them shorter, which requires using video editing software.
In this article, we will tell you how to edit Valorant clips for TikTok. Premiere Pro is the best software for editing Valorant clips, and so we will review how to use it for your TikTok videos.
How to Edit Valorant Clips for TikTok: Premiere Pro to the Rescue!
To edit your Valorant clips for TikTok using Premiere Pro, you will first need to download your videos from your Twitch channel. This only applies if you don’t already have the video on your PC.
To download Twitch video streams:
- Go to your Twitch channel.
- Click on the top right corner of the screen on your profile icon.
- Go to Video Producer. You will be able to see all your past broadcasts and videos in this section.
- If you want to download an entire broadcast, click on the three dots on any entry and then click on Download.
- If you only want to download a specific clip, click on Clips in the left sidebar, and you will be able to view all the clips that you and your viewers have made.
- To download a specific clip, click on that clip and then click on the Share icon. In the resulting bar of options, click on the purple download button.
Now that you have your gameplay video downloaded on your PC, you are all set to start editing your video.
Video Editing Hack: Learn about these 7 best apps for adding music to your videos
To edit Valorant Clips Using Premiere Pro:
- Launch Premiere Pro on your PC and click on “New Projects” in the left sidebar.
- Give a name to your file and click on “OK,” leaving the remaining settings as is.
- Next, drag and drop the video clip into the Timeline in Premiere Pro.
- On your Windows keyboard, hold the left Alt key and then scroll your mouse wheel forward to zoom in on your timeline.
- Next, you will need to change the resolution and the size of your video. The frame size for TikTok is 900 x 1600. To do that, go to the Sequence tab in the app and then click on Sequence Settings. In the frame size fields, enter 900 and 1600, respectively. Click on OK and then OK again in the resulting prompt window.
- Your video will now have suitable dimensions to play on a phone screen.
- Next, hold the left Alt key and then click and drag the timeline upwards to duplicate the track. Do it one more time so that you have three tracks in total.
- Select the bottom track and then click on Editing > Effect Controls.
- Go to Scale and then move it up until the third layer covers your entire screen.
- Next, on the top, click on Effects > Video Effects > Blur & Sharpen > Gaussian Blur. Click and drag the Gaussian Blur to the edited track in the timeline that you are currently editing.
- Next, go back to the Editing tab and change the Blurriness to 50. Your bottom layer would be blurred.
- Now click on the second layer (the middle layer) and again change the Scale by moving it up so that your webcam video (if any) is out of the frame.
- Now click on the first layer (for the webcam video) and move down the Position settings so that the first layer is flush all the way to the right with only your webcam video being visible.
- Next, make the webcam video bigger by moving up the Scale. Use the Scale and Position options to center your webcam video in the bottom (or top).
- Now click on fx Opacity in Editing and click on Create ellipse mask. A circle will appear near your video.
- Drag it and drop it into the video. Whatever’s inside the circle would be visible in the video. So make sure your webcam video falls within the circle. Resize the circle accordingly to only show your webcam video.
- Next, in Editing, change the Mask Feather to 0.
- Play the video to see how the edited video looks.
- Once you are done editing, click on the Edit tab on top of the window, click on Select All, and then press the “?” key. This would select all the content that you have edited.
- Finally, click on the File tab on the top of the window and click on Export > Media. Change the format to “H264”. Make sure that both Export Video and Export Audio are checked. Now within that window under Video, click on “Render at Maximum Depth.”
- Scroll down to where it says Bitrate Encoding, select “VBR, 2 pass.” Next, drag Target Bitrate and Maximum Bitrate all the way to the right (if your PC allows).
- Click on Export.
- Now, use One Drive or any other app to transfer the video to your phone.
So that’s how to edit Valorant clips for TikTok by using Premiere Pro. It is the best and easiest way to edit your videos without any hassle.
Looking for more tips on video editing?